M1117 ASV Guardian Textron
Armoured security vehicle personnel carrier
ASV M1117 is a 4x4 wheeled security armored vehicle personnel carrier
that offers significant crew protection through the employment of multiple
layers of armor, defending against small arms fire, artillery projectile
fragments, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and land mines. The ASV
possesses superior mobility, agility, handling and ride quality through
the utilization of a four-wheel independent suspension system. The ASV
M1117 is designed and manufactured by the American Company Textron Marine
& Land Systems.
- ASV Command and control: use the same chassis that the basic version but without turret.
- ASV ICV: The infantry carrier vehicle, stretched chassis, crew 2 + 8 soldiers
- ASV RSTA: Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition Scout Vehicle
- ASV Recovery: no turret, recovery vehicle with boom
- ASV Knight : Reconnaissance observation vehicle
- AS Ambulance: Stretched chassis,
|Back to top|
|Back to top|
|Your Add Video here ! Contact us now|
February 2016 Defence News
BAE Systems unveils its reworked Terrier Armoured Combat Engineer Vehicle 512021...
Ukrainian-made Kozak-2 4x4 armoured personnel carrier in service with Border Gua...
Russia pushes upgraded BMP-1 IFVs at international arms market TASS 51202165
Russia develops robotized transport to carry infantrymen in battle TASS 51202164
China has donated US$3 million of military equipment to Armed Forces of Liberia ...