M1117 ASV Guardian Textron
Armoured security vehicle personnel carrier
ASV M1117 is a 4x4 wheeled security armored vehicle personnel carrier
that offers significant crew protection through the employment of multiple
layers of armor, defending against small arms fire, artillery projectile
fragments, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and land mines. The ASV
possesses superior mobility, agility, handling and ride quality through
the utilization of a four-wheel independent suspension system. The ASV
M1117 is designed and manufactured by the American Company Textron Marine
& Land Systems.
- ASV Command and control: use the same chassis that the basic version but without turret.
- ASV ICV: The infantry carrier vehicle, stretched chassis, crew 2 + 8 soldiers
- ASV RSTA: Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition Scout Vehicle
- ASV Recovery: no turret, recovery vehicle with boom
- ASV Knight : Reconnaissance observation vehicle
- AS Ambulance: Stretched chassis,
|Back to top|
|Back to top|
|Your Add Video here ! Contact us now|
Milipol 2015 News
Military equipment and armoured vehicles used by the RAID counter-terrorist unit...
Russian security industry at Milipol 2015 with a full range of anti-terror equip...
EDEN Cluster Companies present latest innovations and technologies for security ...
ECA Group Presented its Ambitions in Humanoid Robotics Technology during MILIPOL...
Panasonic Introduced the World’s 1st Fully Rugged Detachable Notebook Toughbook ...