Ukraine - Russia conflict combat map situation 19 April 2022 with pictures and videos
- Ukraine - Russia conflict war 2022
- Posted On
Latest information about the Russia - Ukraine conflict with combat map situation including pictures and video, April 19, 2022, by Army Recognition editorial team using open sources information published on the Internet.
Follow Army Recognition on Google News at this link
Ukraine - Russia conflict: Interactive Combat map situation April 19, 2022, click on Icons to read information and see videos and pictures.
Information published by the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense on 18.00, April 19, 2022
- The Russian troops continue to launch missile and bomb strikes on civilian and military infrastructure throughout Ukraine.
- In the Volyn, Polissya and Siversky directions, the Russian troops did not take active action. The movement of damaged equipment of the military units of the Eastern Military District continues by rail from the territory of the Republic of Belarus to the Russian federation. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to use the airfield network on the territory of the Republic of Belarus in order to launch airstrikes on civilian infrastructure in Ukraine.
- In the Slobozhansky direction the partial blockade by the Russian of the city of Kharkiv proceeds. The Russian troops are trying to fire on Ukrainian troops and critical infrastructure. Russia attempted an offensive and stormed south of Izyum. They were unsuccessful, suffered losses, and were forced to retreat to their former positions.
- In the Donetsk direction, near the town of Marinka, as a result of a counteroffensive by Ukrainian troops, the Russian troops suffered losses and retreated. Units of the Defence Forces of Ukraine regained control of the settlement.
- Fighting continues in the area of Oleksandrivka in the South Buh area, where Russian troops is unsuccessful. Russian army tries to reach the administrative border of the Kherson oblast and it does not stop shelling settlements.
- The Russian troops continue to suffer significant personnel losses. In order to solve the problem of recruiting units under contract, the leadership of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation decided to sign short-term contracts for three months and simplify the form of a psychophysical selection of future candidates. These measures did not lead to the desired effect.