Combat situation Ukraine - Russia conflict 17 April 2022 with pictures and videos
- Ukraine - Russia conflict war 2022
- Posted On
Latest information about the Russia/Ukraine conflict with combat map situation including pictures and video, April 17, 2022, by Army Recognition editorial team using open sources information published on the Internet.
Follow Army Recognition on Google News at this link
Ukraine - Russia conflict: Interactive Combat map situation April 17, 2022, click on Icons to read information and see videos and pictures.
1. A military factory manufacturing tanks was targeted on Saturday, April 16, 2022, morning by a bombardment in the suburbs of Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, killing one person and injuring several, according to the authorities.
2. Russian invaders deployed up to 22 battalion tactical groups outside the town of Izium in the Kharkiv region, the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has said on Facebook.
3. Russian troops are active in the Slobozhanshchyna and Donetsk directions. In the Volyn, Polissia and Sivershchyna directions, the enemy was not active. The redeployment of presumably separate units of the 35th and 36th Combined Arms Armies of the Eastern Military District was recorded.
4. In the Slobozhanshchyna direction, the Russian troops continue to engage separate units of the 6th and 20th Combined Arms Armies, the 1st Guards Tank Army of the Western Military District, the 35th and 36th Combined Arms Armies, and the 68th Army Corps of the Eastern Military District, airborne troops and coastal troops of the Baltic and Northern Fleets.
5. In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the Russian troops are trying to hold the occupied territories. The main efforts are focused on taking control of the settlements of Popasna and Rubizhne, establishing full control over the city of Mariupol. The Russian army is taking measures to restore combat capability and replenish ammunition, trying to improve tactical positions and continuing shelling in most directions.
6. In the Popasna direction, the Russian troops continuously shell the units of Ukrainian troops. With the help of motorized infantry units, in cooperation with the battalion of a private military company, the Russian troops are trying to improve the tactical situation and advance deep into the settlement of Popasna. Those attempts were not successful.
7 Outside the town of Toretsk, the Russian army continues to periodically open fire in order to deplete Ukrainian troops. Preparations for the intensification of hostilities in the area of Avdiivka were recorded.
8. In the Southern Buh direction, the actions of Russian troops were characterized by measures to restore combat readiness, replenish reserves, fortify positions outside the settlements of Liubymivka, Petrivka, Khreshchenivka and strengthen their advanced positions, probably with the help of units of the mobilization reserve of the 1st and 2nd Army Corps.
9. In the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, ten Russian attacks were repulsed in the past day. Three tanks, one armored personnel carrier, one unit of special equipment, two vehicles and three artillery systems of the Russian troops were destroyed. One Russian armored personnel carrier was captured.