Development of combat vehicles and technology for military applications
OSTARA LLC is a company based in Lithuania that had a team with over 20 years of experience in engineering and product development. Since 2006. Ostara has been solving complex problems through the development of vehicles and technology for special applications. Our team has gained significant field experience in designing and developing real-world solutions to challenging security problems.
The mission of Ostara company is to conduct research and experimental development activities in the development of driven, remotely controlled and autonomous hybrid vehicles that can increase the quality and efficiency of our customers’ operations. Ostara team works in close cooperation with customers to ensure their needs are met using the latest technology.
- Integrates high-performance solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles with an advanced battery system;
- Focus on advanced remote control and autonomous driving delivers special features for safety, rescue, and other missions;
- Modular solutions with vehicle design ideas from the chassis to accessories, from control to interface.
|- OSTARA LAB integrates high-performance solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles with an advanced battery system. |
- Focus on the advanced remote control and autonomous driving delivers special features for safety, rescue, and other missions.
- Smart mobility together with a digital control system is the key to turning the vehicle into a multipurpose mobile robotics platform.
- OSTARA LAB combines modular solutions with vehicle design ideas from the chassis to accessories, from a control system to interface.
- Attention to detail – from mathematical modeling to testing in the harshest and most rugged of environments.
- Together, Ostara is making the industry greener and more fuel-efficient. Ostara develops performance solutions for more efficient mobility.
|Code and Values|
|OSTARA LAB believes that business must be conducted with integrity and respect. Ostara employees will not, directly or indirectly, offer bribes, refunds, or other similar payments to influence business decisions. The company has managed relationships with partners in good faith and expects partners to follow the same guidelines in their relationship with us and our suppliers.|
|M. Buksos 16-3, |
Tel: +370 657 67 033
Website: Ostara LLC
Krampus Mk 1
The KRAMPUS buggy is a hybrid electric-diesel special purpose vehicle for security, defense or industrial needs. The vehicle is powered by a high voltage battery and a diesel generator. Batteries can also be charged externally, using a CCS Type 2 charging inlet. Two electric motors provide the vehicle with 60 kW power and allow it to travel 1,000 km when the diesel generator is used. The velocity of the vehicle is limited to 120 km/h. The KRAMPUS buggy was developed on a modular frame that allows for separating the frame, driveline, battery pack and diesel generator for faster replacement in field conditions.