Online Show Daily News
International Defence & Security Equipment Exhibition
Excel London, United Kingdom
13 - 16 September 2011
IWI Israel Weapon Industries at DSEI 2011
|Friday, September 16, 2011, 11:42 PM|
|The new UZI Pro SMG Sub Machine Gun from IWI Israel Weapon Industries at DSEI 2011.|
One more time, the Israeli Defence Industry presents high technology of small weapons at DSEI 2011 with the new member of the Uzi family sub-machine gun, the UZI PRO. The "Uzi Pro" meets successfully the technological standards and design of the 21st century with the valuable 50 years experience in warfare.
The new UZI PRO Sub Machine Gun from IWI at DSEI 2011
The UZI Pro represents a major step forward, for the UZI family, in terms of the benefits gained from modern materials and design concepts. The weapon was designed with user experience from Israeli Special forces.
Utilizing modern polymers, MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) rails, ergonomic shoulder stock, and foldable handgrip, the weapon has been redesigned to be lighter, more accurate, more reliable but still concealable.
The UZI PRO has new features which give the best solution for close combat situations. The Uzi Pro Offers a perfect solution for the future soldier, the modern policeman or the undercover security man.
All of this has been accomplished without compromising the functionality and reliability associated with the famous UZI reputation.
The UZI Pro main advantages are:
- Very small and compact
- Firing from closed bolt for maximum accuracy
- Integrated jump compensator (on barrel).
- Has 4 integral picatinny rails for optical sights \ accessories
- Has 3 safety mechanisms with:
aa* Manual safety
aa* Grip Safety (must be fully depressed before the gun is cocked or fired).
aa* Firing Pin Blocker (close bolt version).
- Bottom part is made completely from polymer for reduced weight
- Silencer option (rapid assembly)
- Modern ergonomic design
- Simple maintenance – no special tools required for striping the SMG
- Combat proven – based on the famous UZI SMG
- Easy to use by right or left handed user