The new CORDOVA pistol from Indumil was showcased this week at Expodefensa 40312154

EXPODEFENSA 2015 online show daily news International Defence and Security Trade Fair exhibitors visitors program pictures video military technology information Bogota Colombia
Expodefensa 2015 Show Daily News
Web TV Television
International Defense and Security Trade Fair
30 November - 2 December 2015
Bogota, Colombia
Indumil at ExpoDefensa 2015
The new CORDOVA pistol from Indumil was showcased this week at Expodefensa
The new Cordova pistol presented at Indumil's stand at Expodefensa is the first pistol to be 100% designed and manufactured in Colombia. The gun is fully ambidextrous and chambered in 9mm.
The new CORDOVA pistol from Indumil was showcased this week at Expodefensa 2015 640 001New Columbian-made CORDOVA Pistol exhibited at Indumil's stand at Expodefensa 2015

The upper part of the slide includes a system that shows the shooter an alert signal when a bullet is in the chamber. A rail on the front part of the shell just below the sight can be used to attach accessories such as flashlight or infrared laser.

The gun has a steel magazine with 15 bullet capacity. For the civil sector the magazine is polymer reinforced with fiberglass with a 9 bullet capacity. The magazine can be released on both left and right sides as well as the safety.

It is made of polymers casing reinforced with fiberglass that make up 80% of its construction, the remaining 20% is made in steel of high fineness, used only in the moving parts and the barrel. The components offers a great advantage to significantly reduce the weight to approximately 800 gr.

Its frame is made ​​of polycarbonate, with its slide also made ​​of special steel of high purity. The first production will be 250 units, of which 150 would be for the police and 100 will target for the army, all of them as test models to verify the capabilities of it. The gun has the name "Cordova" in tribute to the Colombian independence hero José María Córdova.

Cookies settings


Functional Cookies

This site uses cookies to ensure its proper functioning and cannot be deactivated from our systems. We don't use them not for advertising purposes. If these cookies are blocked, some parts of the site will not work.


Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

This website uses a number of cookies to manage, for example: user sessions.